23.6.06

Back when I was a cook....


Watch the video
This t.v. special aired almost 3 years ago - and every so often someone will tell me that they saw me on t.v. I had never seen this segment, and then the other day when someone said they'd seen it, I though "Enough is enough, I need to see that segment". I called up Rogers Television and they sent me a copy. It was that easy. But watching the clip brought back a lot of memories of a job that really pushed me into a dark place I hope I never visit again - a place of total and complete burn-out. To this day I have difficulty walking by this restaurant (it's 6 blocks from my house) without a little cringing when I remember how stressed out I was the whole time I worked for them. Anyway. That's what this is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment