5.4.09

Web Video - Planning Tips for Busy Women

April 5th is the start of Videoblogging Week when real people who have something to say, show and share post videos for seven days. I want to do seven videos tips on how to create web videos. This is the first one on planning your video.



I would happy if every woman I knew did one video saying who they are and what they want out of life appeared on a blog. Or whatever they wanted to show or share; I think. I know some radical dames so let me think about that one.

F**k those that don't want to hear us talk.(I don't mean that in a pleasurable way either.) We got to tell our stories anyway. So this is my small attempt at paying forward for all the good stuff videoblogging has brought my way.


This is also posted at my blog Out On The Stoop

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment