6.7.06

Selling out so soon? You just got here.


I just enabled advertising on my blip.tv account. Apparently this means that there might be a still or a video advertising after my video plays. Blip.tv will split the revenues from advertising 50/50 with me. I can't help it - I'm curious to see how much we're talking about here. Could this really be a way to make some money while doing something I already enjoy? I'd rather take money from folks who have it to give, like advertising, and I'm just gonna trust that blip.tv will match me up with good companies. I happily promote companies I like all the time for free - like blip for example...so I'm going to try this advertising out and see what shakes down. Fortunately it's an opt-in thing, so I can always opt-out like I did when I tried the LJ sponsored level for about an hour and then decided I didn't like how my journal page looked with ads on it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:17 AM

    Thanks for posting this and giving it a try. I look forward to hearing it works for you. Include a link so we can take a look sometime please!

    Aloha,

    Rox

    ReplyDelete