14.5.06

Too Much Information

Too Much Information

I am new at this and Vidlicious is such a cool idea. I made this video to introduce myself and tell you a little about me. And yes... I know... the ending is rude, but my friend told me that if it was a true introduction to me I had to add that too. The video is a little dark... I need more light in my apartment.

I am looking forward to seeing what the other female vloggers are creating and I hope to learn from you all. I am a social worker, not a tech person so any feedback or tips are welcomed.

KelleyInTheCity.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Peanutbutter and bacon? That's just nutty. Okay, bad joke. Great introduction. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you Kelley.
    And I'll have to try that q-tip trick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hellooo! digging my way through vidlicious archives (we already have an archive yay!)

    nice to meet you... :)

    ReplyDelete