21.5.06

She can dance!

Some of you may know about this already but..
I have been working on a collaboration with Jenai Cutcher to make a film about women tap dancers. We have been blogging and vlogging about it all year here
From the beginning of my career as a vlogger, I had the idea that it could be used as a great tool for independent filmmakers to develop content while also generating excitement around the project.
It's working!
Here's the 3 min. promo video we made to help us generate funds to finish the film

from Mica

3 comments:

  1. Mica this is an awesome project. can't wait to see it in full form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mica, this looks like a great film. thanks for posting this! i'm working on a doc myself, and this encourages me to keep pushing on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool. I've always been fascinated by tap dancing.. wonder why...

    ReplyDelete